ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Remap. Rs Tuning or K-tec?

Paul, like David Cameron, is on honey moon period. Seems like 5 minutes ago when he appeared with radical map, that other tuners were quick to castigate. Now they have taken him to their bosom, Ben has anyway, lol

Wonder who will be the first to **** him?

Change the record

cup 182 mit stripes
Can you elaborate on that comment, Baldycock? or as I suspect,nay, cos you are too stupid and inarticulate.

Polo GTi
As i've said a few times, our maps are not off the shelf and have been developed on many many cars on the dyno with various mods. We can adjust for most mods due to having alot of dyno developed maps and knowing exactly what to change for what effect. Live mapping is often over rated and usually not needed for light mods( i have seen some real crap so called live maps). However.... we can also now live map most ecu's but would only suggest this for extreme mods such as cams etc.

P.S. 310 is very cheap, wayne must be mad lol

And we can do cambelts @ £430 inc VAT with aux belt & timing belt kit.

Yeah think it was because it was a mk1 maybe, I know 2live got it cheaper than that! But Chris paid nearer 400ish for his Cup

Anyway cheers for thwe calmbelt price, I'll drop you a pm, seems reasonable.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
As i've said a few times, our maps are not off the shelf and have been developed on many many cars on the dyno with various mods. We can adjust for most mods due to having alot of dyno developed maps and knowing exactly what to change for what effect. Live mapping is often over rated and usually not needed for light mods( i have seen some real crap so called live maps). However.... we can also now live map most ecu's but would only suggest this for extreme mods such as cams etc.

P.S. 310 is very cheap, wayne must be mad lol

And we can do cambelts @ £430 inc VAT with aux belt & timing belt kit.

Yeah think it was because it was a mk1 maybe, I know 2live got it cheaper than that! But Chris paid nearer 400ish for his Cup

Anyway cheers for thwe calmbelt price, I'll drop you a pm, seems reasonable.

Ah true, alot more simple than the newer ecu.

No probs mate

Paul

Peddled device
Ok....had this done today. Took Paul about 25 mins to sort out....no hassle. We took it for a test drive and even 2-up running on 95 Ron of Asda's finest it feels better.Didn't have many oppotunities to floor but when l did it felt much smoother :)

On the motorway home the same.....more pick-up.Took a route home over the moors for a bit of a play and the same is true....smoother on the throttle and more urge :)

Just filled up with Shell V-Power as Paul reckons it needs it now its been remapped......should also get more MPG. I'll let you know how it is over the next few weeks but l'm very happy with it at present.