ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Remap RSTuning

182cup/D40/Hornet
Toying with the idea of getting this done as I've heard very good reports with the work done at RSTuning.
Is there any special deals or is there going to be any GB's in the near future?
Can Mods move if it's not in the right section ;)

just missed one over on renaultsport. finished at end of august. not sure when there'l be another one need to speak to Paul.

i had mine done yesterday though as part of the group buy, and was worth getting done.

182cup/D40/Hornet
just missed one over on renaultsport. finished at end of august. not sure when there'l be another one need to speak to Paul.

i had mine done yesterday though as part of the group buy, and was worth getting done.

:( Always the way.......

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Had 2 182's in over the last couple of days and neither managed to make more than 160 stock :O

On a good note we gained over 12hp on the from only the map!

clio 182
i went to a place in tonteg to see about a re.map and the guy there said they could probably get 8bhp out of a 182 not worth paying 300 bucks 4 an 8bh gain...

a thirsty one
its not always about top end bhp though, its about how diff the car is to drive and mid range gains/torque.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Plus Paul is ace.

Plasma TV in a room where you can't hear yourself think. Awesome!

182cup/D40/Hornet
Had 2 182's in over the last couple of days and neither managed to make more than 160 stock :O

On a good note we gained over 12hp on the from only the map!

So how much am I looking at Paul £,pm me if you like,be kind though ;)

as above its not about the gains. i got about 4.5/5 bhp increase on mine, not a massive one, but is so much better to drive. cold running judder has gone now aswell.

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
as above its not about the gains. i got about 4.5/5 bhp increase on mine, not a massive one, but is so much better to drive. cold running judder has gone now aswell.

Jon, What did the Clio produce before and after on the rolling road?

The only well I managed to stop the cold judder when I had it was, get a house with a garage.

haha i went for the cheaper option then!

before it made 158 and after was 163. bit different to the results you got last time but obviously different r/r's etc etc

massive difference driving it though and a nice big lump of torque at about 3k (11 ft/lb...) thats pretty noticeable. now pulls in 4th/5th like it did in 3rd. i'm well chuffed. as i said above, was slightly disapointed with the bhp but its near enough a 5bhp gain for a decent discounted price, and the way it drives is more important. you can have a go sometime if you want?

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
haha i went for the cheaper option then!

before it made 158 and after was 163. bit different to the results you got last time but obviously different r/r's etc etc

massive difference driving it though and a nice big lump of torque at about 3k (11 ft/lb...) thats pretty noticeable. now pulls in 4th/5th like it did in 3rd. i'm well chuffed. as i said above, was slightly disapointed with the bhp but its near enough a 5bhp gain for a decent discounted price, and the way it drives is more important. you can have a go sometime if you want?

That is a little lower, itg may need a clean block (I last cleaned it at around 36k) and it was freezing when I had the RR done. But as you said it's the difference with before and after the map that counts.

Yeah that will be good to see the old girl again.

I'm around all weekend, give me a ring if your about.

its got a brand new itg in there, and a samco elbow since you had it. never mind. has got a misfire at idle now though, which paul thought could be an injector? in for an MOT next wk anyway, so will get it checked out.

yeh i'm about at the wk end, saturday be better i think but i;l give you a ring anyway just after lunch. maybe get the original r/r maps aswell??