ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 REPLICA for 172 CUP

whats the longest u av had to wait off ktec im now in my 7th week?????????

we wanted the 182 replica for our 172 cup but we paid beginning of June and still nothing has been made its getting a joke my car has been in garage now for that long as the exhaust fell off i need to know if their is any other comp that make them and ill get my money back i av searched the WWW and found nothing ive looked on here too still nothing... its a joke now
cheers Kelly

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Tried phoning them? Also nice way to ruin a 172 cup IMO.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
why would you want one of them? Get proper 172 exhaust like a yozza etc, its not a 182, and will never look right.

I av phoned loads and sent an email i even had to call twice when i was abroad ruining my bloody holiday, to get a neg answer YET AGAIN......its a joke for that much money they should hand deliver it and fit it LOL.... but no they just wait 7 weeks something to do with the jigs but it doesnt say anything on web b4 u order........ Wizard how much 4 yozza system and whats the diff

Megane Trophy, Golf
I av phoned loads and sent an email i even had to call twice when i was abroad ruining my bloody holiday, to get a neg answer YET AGAIN......its a joke for that much money they should hand deliver it and fit it LOL.... but no they just wait 7 weeks something to do with the jigs but it doesnt say anything on web b4 u order........ Wizard how much 4 yozza system and whats the diff

I think it gives a price here http://www.yozzasport.co.uk/store/products.php?cat=65! They are very well made and actually give you some BHP gain ;)

forgive me guys which one on that page?????? im female so know nothing about cars let alone exhausts.......

I dont even drive:boring:

it dont make that aeroplane noise does it....... when we had holes in the exhaust it sounded like that I could here it when partner pulled off and i stayed home for about 5 mins after in the distance :(

Megane Trophy, Golf
forgive me guys which one on that page?????? im female so know nothing about cars let alone exhausts.......

I dont even drive:boring:

it dont make that aeroplane noise does it....... when we had holes in the exhaust it sounded like that I could here it when partner pulled off and i stayed home for about 5 mins after in the distance :(

Lol its the first one at top of page!

It should be similar to the stock exhaust, apart from when you put your foot down then it should make a nice deep growl!, Fred (FredYozzasport) on here is in the process of testing it so should know more soon. ;)