ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 RIDE HEIGHT

Silver 182 F/F

When parking my 182 and looking from the rear the drivers side is higher than the other,then when driving it starts to level out then when parking again sometimes it stays level some times goes back higher.Any ideas should i take it back to Reno?

Silver 182 F/F

Was thinking about that my self but ive noticed it when reversing slowly and looking over my shoulder some times looking at the line of the parcel shelf it looks like it could be uneven,need to get someone to watch me drive down the road and see if its level,it feels like it is in the car.

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

same with all clios isnt it.. mine looks higher on the right sometimes even on pretty level ground

dk

911 GTS Cab

mines like this, notice it most when washing the car, one side i can get the hosepipe under the arche and the other side wont quite fit

Silver 182 F/F

Makes me feel better knowing everyones the same.You always think you got the dodgy one.Same with the passenger door not fitting correctly.Cheers