ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Service cost?

Hi guys,

I've had my 182 for a little while and noticed it's been around 10,000 miles since it was last serviced. It had it's belts changed around 4k ago (just before I bought it) but since owning it other than a top up of oil and a brake upgrade it's not been serviced yet.

I know the rear discs are quite worn so will need replacing (I did the pads in the summer this year).

Is anybody able to give a rough estimate as what I should be expecting? Just a standard service so an oil change, filters (have a k-tec panel filter), spark plugs, fresh fluids and a quick check over etc?

Can get the discs for about £100 myself and the oil for £20 odd.

Thanks in advance,

BennyC

LY R26 #288
I think rentech charge 150 quid for a normal service, thats all parts supplied and without the fitting of the discs

From my local renault dealer.
Oil £39
Oil filter £8.50
Sump bolt £1.85
Air filter £18.26
Cabin filter £18.05
Plugs £16 each or around £35 for 4 online
Coolant £12

PH1 V6
£30 :D (mates rates at Renault)

Oil
Oil Filter
Cabin Filter

Plugs etc were done along with belts recently so i just get new oil and filters every 6-8k approx