ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 servicing - how much

Ziel Nurburgring

Jeez, are you at 12k already? Average is about £130-180. Someone on here was quoted £220+ but they were just trying to rip her off.

Where about are you?

I am based in Bristol.

I have had few (14 to be exact) problems with my 182 collected in October 2004. Renault are offering free servicing as compensation - just wondered how much it cost?

Thanks for the feedback

coventry but i was in bristol when i approached 12k.

me and some people from pistol are going to a pistonheads meet on sunday if you fancy it?

info on www.pistonheads.com/gassing look under reigions south west. im 4lf4 155 on there

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

I had mine serviced for £180 by JayBee in Banbury.

Coming up to 17,500 now (6months old)

RX-8

Im winning then £263!!! White house Renault Tunbridge wells, they wont be seeing me again!

Ziel Nurburgring

Do you think they are going to be funny about me taking my own oil and not needing a new airfilter? Got 24lts of 5w10 fully synth for £60 notes thanks to someone on here, better than paying £30 odd for 3 litres or whatever the monkeys would put in?

Here are some more prices for you, ours needs servicing next month (not somthing I am looking forward to with the horror storys I hear about NW Dealers).

Renault Stockport were the cheapest £165, when I asked about which oil do they use? they said 10W 40 semi, I asked about 5w 40 and they could not provide it (even though I bought 5 litres from there 6 months ago). If I wanted to bring my own oil in, they would accomodate this. But would I trust them to put it in???

Renault Manchester were probably the worst. £226 for the service asked if it had Air con (good product knowledge). Again asked about the oil and was told 10w 40.

Renault Altrincham, after saying it was a 182 they asked if it had a 2 litre engine (again good product knowledge) They wanted £196. When I asked about the oil, again they said 10w 40. I asked about 5w 40 and they were able to put this in but it would cost an additional £20 (seems a little steep)

Looks like I will be off to Stockport with my own oil. Fills me with confidence :eek:

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Jason C on 11 January 2005
Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 11 January 2005am i the only one that has had 0w 40 put in by the dealer?[/QUOTE] Does it leak at the gaskets?

not seen anything as yet, they tried to tell me that the latest info from renault was to use that?

Reckon they must have got a cheap load in as theres loads for sale in the dealership now.

Lee

BMW M2C

Just been quoted £225 by Sutton Park Renault.

Renault Birmingham quoted £195.63, £182.00 withouth doing the air filter as I have an ITG. That includes doing the filter for the aircon.

Quote: Originally posted by adamcmoran on 11 January 2005
Here are some more prices for you, ours needs servicing next month (not somthing I am looking forward to with the horror storys I hear about NW Dealers).Renault Stockport were the cheapest £165, when I asked about which oil do they use? they said 10W 40 semi, I asked about 5w 40 and they could not provide it (even though I bought 5 litres from there 6 months ago). If I wanted to bring my own oil in, they would accomodate this. But would I trust them to put it in???Renault Manchester were probably the worst. £226 for the service asked if it had Air con (good product knowledge). Again asked about the oil and was told 10w 40.Renault Altrincham, after saying it was a 182 they asked if it had a 2 litre engine (again good product knowledge) They wanted £196. When I asked about the oil, again they said 10w 40. I asked about 5w 40 and they were able to put this in but it would cost an additional £20 (seems a little steep)Looks like I will be off to Stockport with my own oil. Fills me with confidence :eek:

Did you not try Renault Oldham, just curious as they are my nearest.