ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 squeek, help

hey guys,

driving my clio to work this morning, and started hearing a squeek, as i was driving down a bumpy road. then got on to a smooth road, and it had stopped. then as i started to pull away from a junction, again.

basically, when i brake hard, pull away hard, or drive down a bumpy rd, i get this little squeek. thought it might have been the suspension, so got out and tried pushing down on the two front dampers, nothing. so thinking its a mount or something or mayby the suspension.

any help.

lucky its going into the dealer 2moro, so ill tell them, but if u dnt give them an idea, as to what the problem is, it doesnt get fixed.lol

cheers

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
I would a squeek on my seat belt. could not tell where it was coming from though until I took it in. fixed for 2 hours then back again lol. comes and goes now though :p
Kinda fun.... :D