ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Sterring Wheel question...

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

....anyone know how to get scuff marks off that rubbery piece on the steering wheel?....

just bloody caught it with my ring ! :mad:

replace the wheel i expect. its rubber and youve grazed it with your ring (how i didnt make any innuendo in this post ill never know)

Weeman sucks ****

Try keying it up a bit with a cloth, you might be able to rub it out a bit depending on how deep youve gone (slight inuendo).

Mine went shiny so I got some window cleaner on them and now they are fine.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

thanks chris...ill give it a go.....didnt go deep...;)........its only on the surface so hopefully itll work.......

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 13 January 2005

replace the wheel i expect. its rubber and youve grazed it with your ring (how i didnt make any innuendo in this post ill never know)
ouch rubbers grazing someones ring or was it the other way round? It should be the other way round anyway! Steven u filthy bummer:cry:

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

gave it a bit of a buff........now this is going to sound bad , used a tiny bit of vaseline then really rubbed it to get all the greasyness off....seems to of worked ! :D

ok .... cue the comments....

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 14 January 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 13 January 2005replace the wheel i expect. its rubber and youve grazed it with your ring (how i didnt make any innuendo in this post ill never know)[/QUOTE]ouch rubbers grazing someones ring or was it the other way round? It should be the other way round anyway! Steven u filthy bummer:cry:

Steven ? :confused:

Quote: Originally posted by Bubba 182 on 16 January 2005
gave it a bit of a buff........now this is going to sound bad , used a tiny bit of vaseline then really rubbed it to get all the greasyness off....seems to of worked ! :Dok .... cue the comments....

*bites tongue*

R26

I find that the scratches and scuff marks seem to wear off and after a couple of weeks they just seem to dissapear :confused: