ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Stolen inTelford!!

182... again!
Not mine thankfully, but a colleagues! One of the evenings last week from the Ambulance station, it was parked in the station garage. Seems like they came onto station, grabbed keys from pigeon hole and took car...f**ckers! Was dumped in St. Georges a bit later when they smacked into a kerb! Mate will get it back when he's had 2 new wheels on the offside and the lateral airbag which went off has been sorted and seatbelt pre-tensioner!

Someone saw them run off and the police are aware of who they are, hope they can get DNA to nail them! He's a retained fireman too, his bleeper and house keys were found nearby but the car key is missing so new locks all round!!

Apparently, criminals used to leave certain things alone...a moral code of sorts but clearly not anymore!!!!

Lee

BMW M2C
b******s.

Mine was parked up in Telford over night at the Madeley Court hotel.

I think they would have taken my mates WR1 or FRS though, as we parked together. Going to get together for some pics and a day at Curborough at some point too.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
Lee said:
b******s.

Mine was parked up in Telford over night at the Madeley Court hotel.

I think they would have taken my mates WR1 or FRS though, as we parked together. Going to get together for some pics and a day at Curborough at some point too.

sorry to hijack the thread but do you ever go to curborough lee

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Was the ambulance station at the princess royal amboboy.......???
Lots of pikey's have cars from there

ian

RS 200
Is the ambulance station south of the town centre? not far from madeley, woodside or am I totally barking up the wrong tree?

Havent seen many 182's around Telford though, probably some brainless yobs on for a 15 minute raz around.

Bloody hell Nick! Thought it was yours for a minute!

It does take the p*ss, they catching and their hands cut off so they can't do it again!!! :mad: makes me wonder about leaving mine sometimes (as it sticks out like a sore thumb!) :(

Megane Mk4
Not on your own jay ...
*Mines the only 182 in the village!!* - Daffyd from little britain voice;)
mine is unique round here at the moment and like yours, sticks out like a sore thumb,
tbh I dont think I'd want mine back if someone took it, I'd rather them burn it out than get it back fooked.. They should have their hands cut off.
:mad:

Andi

182... again!
Was the station in Donnington guys...there is also one at Tweedale! Not sure I'd want it back either, you aern't gonna get a new replacement now though. Anyway thanks on behalf of Mark for your sympathy....I'd happily take there hands off myself....the caring Professions Lol!!;)