ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 turbo on ebay

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  R35 GTR
I have alot of interest in this and had viewers round already.

If anyone wants to do a deal for a cheap part exchange I would be interested.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It really is a shame you can't sell this mate, I bet it is a cracking car.

If I was in the position to do so I'd have it off you in a second.

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  R35 GTR
not too fussed really. I am a qualified engineer it's about time i actually did some proper engineering.lol.

I love pulling things apart so this should be fun. :)

May be tempted to strip the car and sell the dash if you want it?

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  R35 GTR
been offered a deal with a mk4 gttdi golf anniversary in red. 2002 reg 128k miles. what would this car be worth?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
About £5k.

Theres one on pistonheads done 127k iirc up for sale for £5750 and its not sold yet.

A

ashy_gtt

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thing is 6k is a lot of cash for a car that doesn't work, regardless of whats been done to it... You would be better off fixing it and selling it as a working car. Unless theres some underlying issues that are gona cost mega money to put right.

Lets face it, pulling the head off and putting a good one on is a days work tops!

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  R35 GTR
was going to PM you but to save hassle of anyone else spotting it, It says Tax until August 2009

Yep, declared it sorn now.

How much for the bike rack ?

Cost about £250, will sell for £150.

thing is 6k is a lot of cash for a car that doesn't work, regardless of whats been done to it... You would be better off fixing it and selling it as a working car. Unless theres some underlying issues that are gona cost mega money to put right.

Lets face it, pulling the head off and putting a good one on is a days work tops!

I know, but tbh I am trying really hard to clear my debts at the moment. I am only a few months away from clearing the lot so I have stopped myself having any major spends. At the moment the car is costing me nothing until the insurance and mot run out.

I am not too fussed it the car sells or not as it isnt going to cost me alot to keep hold of it in its current condition, but if someone makes a decent offer I will sell. Already had loads of offers and they are geting close to my minimum I would take which is alot less than £6000.

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  R35 GTR
If I am offered more than my credit card bill is I will let it go. I am also getting together all the tools needed to fix the car which I can supply at cost price.

It is now on ebay for 5750 ono or on here for cliosporters at 5000.