ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Values?

Titanium F/F 182
I'm looking to get a 182 in about 8 weeks time. Looking about (ebay, autotrader, pistonheads etc) there seems to be a very large difference in price of second hand 182's.
What i'm looking for is an Artic Blue with cup packs. I have a budget in mind but I'm not telling you as I'd like see what different peoples thoughts are.
So the car I wants needs to be/have:
Artic Blue
Less than 18K miles
Cup Pack(s)
Be less than 18 months old (so thats late 54 and 05regs)
And be standard.

What can I get one for?

If anybody knows of one thats about to be sold let me know. Will also consider Titanium Silver or Black Gold in that order.

Thanks

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I'd say between £10,000 - £10,750 . Private should get you a slightly cheaper one , expect to pay more through a Renault dealership.

Ad

MK2 FRS
tbh, i'd say 9-9.7k.

Black05red in the NW trader with 17k on for 8850 with cup packs one owner etc.

There are bargains to be had out there.

Titanium F/F 182
adtmits said:
tbh, i'd say 9-9.7k.

Yeah I've seen that one but whe you go on to pistonheads people are asking close to £10K of an 04 with 20 thousand miles on them. The prices seem to very erractic!

FordFocus
adtmits said:
tbh, i'd say 9-9.7k.

not for sale anymore :)

that is the cheapest ive seen by a long way all the other 05 private ones ive seen are around the 10k mark, usually 10k+ (and there arent many about), with 04/54's being 9kish again usually upwards of 9k too.

Mark

Last edited:
  Titanium F/F 182
justinRT said:
I got mine for 8600, 5k miles, 54 plate.. though its the cup model, racing blue

This might sound stupid but why should having a Cup relate to a lower price?

FordFocus
justinRT said:
I got mine for 8600, 5k miles, 54 plate.. though its the cup model, racing blue

that is an excellent price. especially considering mileage.

Car above is actually girlfriends car and she originally wanted a 172 in red, but when we saw the black 05 reg with both cup packs for not much more than she was going to spend it had to be worth a look, and it all turned out good and she paid even less than the 8850 it was advertised at.

Mark

Titanium F/F 182
NWMark said:

Car above is actually girlfriends car and she originally wanted a 172 in red, but when we saw the black 05 reg with both cup packs for not much more than she was going to spend it had to be worth a look, and it all turned out good and she paid even less than the 8850 it was advertised at.

Mark

I actually went on to autotrader this morn to try and arrange to have a look at it. Where was it cos it was 31 mils from St. Helens?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I sold my 05 182 in artic with full spec and it had 5k on the clock.£10500
that was 3 weeks ago
ian

FordFocus
Sokett said:
I actually went on to autotrader this morn to try and arrange to have a look at it. Where was it cos it was 31 mils from St. Helens?

I bought autotrader last thursday, rang at 11am, he was in work, so arranged to view first thing Friday morning.

It was in Ruthin, North Wales

Mark

FordFocus
ian 182 said:
I sold my 05 182 in artic with full spec and it had 5k on the clock.£10500
that was 3 weeks ago
ian

so my GF got a good deal then, the extra 12k on the car she has bought has saved her over 2k :)

she only does 6k a year so it'll be down to average mileage in 12 months and then below average in 2 years.

Mark

Ad

MK2 FRS
NWMark said:
not for sale anymore :)

that is the cheapest ive seen by a long way all the other 05 private ones ive seen are around the 10k mark, usually 10k+ (and there arent many about), with 04/54's being 9kish again usually upwards of 9k too.

Mark

agree, but hunting for a bargain pays off. hence i got a meggy225 for my budget when i couldnt even stretch to a trophy.;)

Couple of examples i considered:

05plate 3k on clock £9995
2005/54plate 11k on clock (with prospeed +coilie) 9.3k
05/11k on clock 9.3k
04/20k £8250

Settled on my 05 plate meggy225 10.5k. Patience pays off:approve:

Ad

MK2 FRS
NWMark said:

Mark

I knew he would drop further....!!!(just re read your post) Im guessing he drop below 8.5k!!! fook me

He wasnt available for the day when i could view. thats a real bargain and sounded a minter. Glad i ended up with the meggy though.

FordFocus
adtmits said:
I knew he would drop further....!!!(just re read your post) Im guessing he drop below 8.5k!!! fook me

He wasnt available for the day when i could view. thats a real bargain and sounded a minter. Glad i ended up with the meggy though.

My GF had £8500 tops to spend. so told him this and he said no probs come and see it, so we knew he would take lower before we went.

GF is made up, the gold black is superb, when clean and the sun reflects off it, and she loves the darker wheels.

Have fun in the Megane :) youll love the turbo motor, my current car is a turbo and waiting for my new one to be delivered which is also a turbo i just love the flexibility of the engines, the torque makes driving them so easy.

Mark

Nice one mate, yeah i jumped at the chance, it was advertised for £9k, but told him i would fly down and pay cash the next day, so he paid my flight (£200) and knocked off another £200

Ad

MK2 FRS
NWMark said:
My GF had £8500 tops to spend. so told him this and he said no probs come and see it, so we knew he would take lower before we went.

GF is made up, the gold black is superb, when clean and the sun reflects off it, and she loves the darker wheels.

Have fun in the Megane :) youll love the turbo motor, my current car is a turbo and waiting for my new one to be delivered which is also a turbo i just love the flexibility of the engines, the torque makes driving them so easy.

Mark

thats a great deal matey.

Had a mK4 GTI and a LCR so looking forward to a return to a turbo.

FordFocus
adtmits said:
thats a great deal matey.

Had a mK4 GTI and a LCR so looking forward to a return to a turbo.

I like the LCR's such good value for money. when released there wasnt much else you could buy with the same power for the same money they really raised the stakes with the LCR.

Ive currently got an Audi S3 and am waiting for a Focus ST 3 to be delivered :)

Have Fun

Mark

Ad

MK2 FRS
^^ nice, Im a big fan of the S3.

What colour have you gone for the ST in???? I'd like a white one.

FordFocus
adtmits said:
^^ nice, Im a big fan of the S3.

What colour have you gone for the ST in???? I'd like a white one.

i think the white with blue stripes look really good, just couldnt live with it day to day bit too much for me, im getting old now :)

Ive gone for black, because all the other ford colours have horrendous problems with the paint match between the front bumper and front wings.

Id have gone for the Grey / blue / red in that order if i was gauranteed the paint would match but the dealer told me theres nothing they can do about it.
As it a problem with ford not being able to match the plastic bumpers with the metal wings. Still cant see why they have a problem though as they do it with the fiesta and mondeo no problem!!!

Mark

FordFocus
^^

sorry for going way off topic :(

id agree with the above, you shouldnt have too much trouble getting what you want for around £9500 if you dont mind holding out for the right car.

Mark

Ad

MK2 FRS
thats not too bad mate. I would be pleased. Condition has to be taken in to account, no point buying a cheap shitter:)

BMW 535D
mine's absolutely spot on, immaculate inside and out! had to travel to get it though, was a 500 miles round trip!

Renaultsport Clio 182
I just payed 11,700 for a 55 plate 182 with cup packs with 5,000 miles on at a main stealer, and I got full private sale value for my trade in, £1000 more than anyone else offered so I was well pleased.

Im going to sell it next year as I need to move house, what do you reckon it will be worth when 20 months old with 20k on?

Ad

MK2 FRS
sxi boy said:
mine's absolutely spot on, immaculate inside and out! had to travel to get it though, was a 500 miles round trip!

Ive travelled for all of my last three, but its the right car at the right price then its definitely worth it:)

adtmits said:
Ive travelled for all of my last three, but its the right car at the right price then its definitely worth it:)

Totally agree mate, went into my local renault, the clio there was 1 year newer, more than double the milage, and 5k dearer!!

so flew a few hundred miles and drove it home..

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Just last night I was thinking of swapping my 172 for a 182. Just fancy a change in colour :clown: . Had a quick look this morning in autotrader and there is a lot of variety in prices

Just seen this:

Cars For SaleOFFERED RENAULT Clio 2.0 16V 182 , 53 reg. 43000 miles, black, FSH, full spec, MOT, mint condition,. £5,995. ono. - (atc-17-119978) Tel: (07039) 549569if("YAC" == "" || "YAC" == "n/a") { if("" == "") { document.write(" Tel: 07724826311"); } else { document.write(" Tel: 07724826311 or "); }}
spacer.gif
Price:£5995.00
spacer.gif
Town:Manchester
spacer.gif
Postcode:M297

Did they do 182s on 53 plate

Then a bit of a bargin.

The ad is off adtrader.co.uk

Sorry for the random characters in that post.