ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 vs Corsa redtop

Clio RS 182
Which corsa you lot refering to like? cant say this is ugly...

30959_387559059863_515699863_4070877_1225035_n.jpg

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
M3 wing mirrors are for M3's, not Corsa's

Gay body kit

Wheels are too big

Front grill looks gash

Red brake calipers, Oh dear.

Shall I go on?

Stagecoach Ticket
I wouldent want to race a c20xe or a c20let in my 172 tbh

C20let corsa B would rape my 172
C20xe in a corsa B stripped to the nuts would be around 850kgs? with the tunning mods you have stated proberly up at around 170 odd brake i think that would beat my 172 but a little bit

But are gash though

Stagecoach Ticket
They aren't standard mirrors.

Whatever it is, it looks max power.

You own a s**tty french hatchback.

They are stadard SRI mirrors mate
The kit is a factory fitted irmy kit
The grill is a irmy grill can be factory fited
Red brakes are painted

Saab is a nice car driven be massive nob ends 90% of the time but lovely car none the less :rasp:

Clio RS 182
They are stadard SRI mirrors mate
The kit is a factory fitted irmy kit
The grill is a irmy grill can be factory fited
Red brakes are painted

Saab is a nice car driven be massive nob ends 90% of the time but lovely car none the less :rasp:

Thanks for that J

RB 182 cup
incase anyone is interested here are both the corsa i built, and i must say the didnt handle 'that' bad. no where near as bad as what people make out.
both my clio are totally different cars tho muxh easier to drive

here my first

aa567e2c.jpg

and the my turbo

DSCF1336.jpg

DSCF1340.jpg

Octavia VRS
Why? A few ponits to consider :)

• You have a nicer/newer car than him
  • Your car is probably more fun to drive
  • Your car will be more capable in the bends
  • Your car will hold it's value better
  • Your car hasn't got as much of a chav reputation
  • Straight line racing is for heavy bents
  • A remap on a 182 won't give you much power, if any- Just makes it nicer to drive, amongs a few other benafits.
Present the above to your mate and tell him to STFU :p

+1

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Lol at the hate.

It may shock you, but I am not the only person on here that doesn't own a Clio. The old "you drive a Saab" comment seems to be what people use to try to win an argument when people with the IQ of Jade Goody can't think of something more intelligent to say. My "sweeping statement" was simply a comeback to Blue Mez, who uses the fact that I drive a Saab in a vain attempt to get his point across to the majority of other Cretins in this thread, and discredit my point.

Pull your fingers out your arses and grow up Boys.

Lol at the hate.

It may shock you, but I am not the only person on here that doesn't own a Clio. The old "you drive a Saab" comment seems to be what people use to try to win an argument when people with the IQ of Jade Goody can't think of something more intelligent to say. My "sweeping statement" was simply a comeback to Blue Mez, who uses the fact that I drive a Saab in a vain attempt to get his point across to the majority of other Cretins in this thread, and discredit my point.

Pull your fingers out your arses and grow up Boys.

But you drive a Saab