ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 vs X-Box vs Animal Instincts

172 cup TT
thats bloody insane!! jesus.. hope itall works out fella.. but this is oddly entertaining.. i want to see the outcome, so keep us informed k.. especially about the meeting AFTER recieving the new v5 back :)

Black Gold 182FF
Right, it was my day off, and after making some repairs to the house and car damage today, I finally got the "Psycho" to sign the V5 document, with some bullsh*t reason earlier this evening. (This is the only way I could do it, as, without her signature I could not change any of the vehicle details with the DVLA, reg keeper etc.) I also called the insurance company and had the policy amended. I had the milage lowered from 24K to 10K PA, and also added the 17" Wheels, and "Apex" suspension onto the insurance. I signed the policy over to her and left myself as the princlple driver for the time being, then explained to her that she is the proud owner, and soon to be registered keeper of a smashed 182. (She did not seem to care at all, as to what I was telling her). Let's see what happens, as, after explaining the above to her, I do not think she understands. (Or maybe, she's acting stupid):)