ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 - Vtr

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Went up the local airfield with the cars today, few pics....

Mate wanted a go in the 182, this is the only place I'd let him.. It felt funny being in the passenger seat, the car felt alot faster! s**t myself lol

S2400018s.jpg

S2400019s.jpg

S2400020s.jpg

S2400024s.jpg

S2400026s.jpg

S2400028s.jpg

S2400030s.jpg

S2400031s.jpg

S2400032s.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Its funny how your car always feels faster if you let a mate have a drive , always reaching for the non existant passenger brake pedal , lol ;)

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Saxo starting to look a bit aged aswell i think (the shape,not this particular car).
I always get nervous if i let a friend have a drive because they insist on absolutely caning it.lol :)

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Guy said:
that vtr looks really high for some reason?

It does abit, The reason being is its std I've not done anything to it. As 90% of the saxos out there have been 'Chaved' we're used to seeing them low.. lol

I have been thinking of doing it but don't really want to spend any money on it. Its just a work horse to keep the mines down on the 182.

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Serg said:
very nice, interesting empty airfield ;)

Its Langer Airfield near Nottingham. They were using the main stretch of runway, taking the mad Bstrds up to jump out of a plane! So we only had a small area to play in... But made the most of it.. lol

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I like the saxo's the 1.1's looking shocking but the VTR'S and the VTS are very nice especially when there lowered. I'm after a VTS only because there cheap to pick up, but I would defo get a 172mk1 only not enough money and insurance.

Nez said:
It does abit, The reason being is its std I've not done anything to it. As 90% of the saxos out there have been 'Chaved' we're used to seeing them low.. lol

I have been thinking of doing it but don't really want to spend any money on it. Its just a work horse to keep the mines down on the 182.

im sure some standard vtr's look lower than that though.. lol maybe just the angle the photos are taken at.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Hi, good to see your titanium 182 again! same as mine, apart from i now have my blueflame fitted! Glad you got your little aerial (looks great mate)

Glad i never bought a saxo, looks really dated now

Paul

Last edited:

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Cheers Paul, I might be going down the aftermarket route soon.. getting p!ssed off with the std exhaurst. Its going in AGAIN on Monday it have it fixed.

172 Cup
MRBILLYUK said:
Its funny how your car always feels faster if you let a mate have a drive , always reaching for the non existant passenger brake pedal , lol ;)

Lol, i thought it was just me who did that. I do it in all cars tho if i think the person drivin has left it too late to brake. When my girlfriends driving i reach for the non existant accelerator pedal. :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
interesting...

I really like saxo's, but seeing that pic makes me realise how s**t and dated saxo's really are!!!

Renault Clio 1.6 16v
Never really thought much to the saxo's before my brother bought one about 2 months ago, really grown on me, but still the 182 just looks so much better.