ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 wheel brace

182 cup
went to take the wheels off my 182 a couple of weeks ago to give them a clean,got to the 2nd wheel and the wheel brace snapped,went to renault,they said it was covered under warranty and said they would ring when it was in,a week went by,no phone call,went and saw the d*ckheads,they said yes it is in but did not get any apology about no phone call :mad: to top it off when they brought it out it was the wrong one,they said they cant get the original one as renault dont make it no more.i said i want the right one so it would fit the original toolkit,they said they would see what they could do and they would ring,a week later still no phone call:mad: does anyone know why renault would discontinue the brace.cheers

S2000
I don't know what the wheel brace with the car originally is like, but possibly because yours breaking might not be an isolated incedent? If loads were breaking then they would probably revise the design.