ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Xenon headlights

Officially you need auto levellers and headlight washers, but this is down to the tester. I had them fitted to my 1.2 for years and never had an issue.
 
172 ones are nicer with the black surrounds, for some reason my vee has them :S
 
Vee will have them dependant on age, Renault changed them late 2004/early 2005 to coincide with the 182's release.
 
Aha that'd be why then, mines quite a early one being number 73
 
Well my wheels are anthracite - similar colour to 182 cups and I'm having my diamond and bullets done anthracite to match

So thought the grey 182 headlights might look quite nice

I think i'll have to do a photoshop :D
 
Back
Top