ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182, yamaha R1 and Bluefalme today!

BMW 5 Series
Took the 182 and the R1 to blueflame exhausts today, a slash cut on the clio and high level race can on the R1.

Absolutly fantastic, both fitted within 2 hours superb quality, lifetime guarentee and great service.

The clio sound is 10 times better than expected, really deep and purposfull, takes me back to my 5 turbo days with full devil system (17 years ago).

Anyway, i must say this product come highly recommended even though its only been a day.

Thanks for all your help and input.

MM

BMW 5 Series
I will do some pics but just need some time, probably weekend, i havent posted pics before?

Thanks MM

ant

yep.
good, good.

i'm going there this week with my 172.

cat-back twin slash-cuts - can't wait!!!

BMW 5 Series
Daze, you will not be dissapointed, i guarentee, did you know that blueflame exhausts are badged as other makes and look very similar to some of the ones on the previous exhaust pic thread? By the way you can actually see these being made at blueflame.

Thanks MM

ant

yep.
oh yeah, are you going to name any names mmcg? lol!

heres the ebay pics of mine...................

cc_1_b.jpg

5d_1_b.jpg