ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182cup wings

Ultra Red Clio 197
yes.. but you will need a front 182/172 bumper and sideskirts! and front arch liners! not cheap!

Ultra Red Clio 197
i have the bumper and am getting the side skirts later

Cool! just read on another thread that you bought the wings direct from renault.. what did you pay for both of them if you dont mind me asking..

What about front arch liners? apparently they are £120 from renault! Have you got it all painted yet?

Looking forward to seeing it complete! ;)

Bmw 330d m sport
i have the front arches and the front bumper lol ye there painted they cost me somthing like 55 pound each traders price lol normaly 65 each and the tins of paint were 12 pound each and i got 6 of them lol putting them all on tomorrow should be all gd add me on msn if ya want francorusso1@hotmail.co.uk dont have many friends on msn from this site lol

Ultra Red Clio 197
i have the front arches and the front bumper lol ye there painted they cost me somthing like 55 pound each traders price lol normaly 65 each and the tins of paint were 12 pound each and i got 6 of them lol putting them all on tomorrow should be all gd add me on msn if ya want francorusso1@hotmail.co.uk dont have many friends on msn from this site lol

added you on msn... cool! did you paint it all yourself? ok you have both.. front wings and arch liners? or just wings? wasnt sure if you confused the both of those cause there both different items..

Anyway.. prices are good! ive skirts wings and arch liners coming shortly, currently the front bumper is my kitchen! lol.. cant wait to get it all painted and fitted!

Let me know how you get on fitting it all!