ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182ff rear shocks

Arctic blue 182 (05)
Right. So after changing my fronts shocks after they pissed out oil I now need rear shocks. However I can get some bilstein ones for almost nothing , which is obviously better than paying Renault. My Q Is it ok to have Renault ones on the front and bilsteins on the rear??

Its OK, but I doubt the Bilstein OE spec rears are as good. They are not uprated Bilsteins are they?
Don't pay Renault through the nose. I can get you Renault rears at a good price if you PM me.
Pete

Arctic blue 182 (05)
i went for the renault ones in the end didnt want to chance it.
However i'm sure it wont be long before these ones need replacing as well, in which case i'll drop you line for some new ones...
cheers

koi

Audi S1
Noticed my rear shock are leaking so looks like my plans are on hold so I can this sorted :(

Tough trying to get aftermarket for the front so think I may just stick with the standards. Did you go for uprated shocks in the end?