ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182manifold Fitting For 172-help Please

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
I was just wondering from thoses who have done it, how much did it cost and whereabouts are they based?
Ive got a price from another guy off here of £200 roughly but was told Both flanges on the manifold have been cut off and just welded together.
I was hoping for a neat joint so if needs be the cat can go back in as ive got a decat replacement at the moment.

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
So the decat pipe wont go back in once the 182 manifold has been fitted?
So you just make up a piece to join the back of the exhaust to the manifold?
I did notice the lamba sensor lead connection on the manifold.

Cup Turbo, Flamer
Yo! The way i did mine was to cut the flanges off either end of the redundant 172 cat and weld a pipe between the 2, then heat wrapped it to make it look prettier!!

audi S3
could you use the old flange of the 172 down pipe and weld it on to your new down pipe or are the flanges diff sizes between the two

Ph1
We did mine by cutting off the long lengh section of pipe from the Janspeed decat, using the flange from the unneeded lengh and welding it back on to the decat. Slotted it nicely between the zorst and the 182 mani

IMGP1004.jpg