ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

18k sevice !!!!!

Clio

how much will reno rape me ????????

and are all the dealers priced the same

cheers 4 any help terry

o its a 1.2 16v (allthou its probly the same price as a 182 service)

Cant tell you how much Terry..............but I can tell you it all depends where youre located dictates the price.................it seems to be the further South the higher the price eh:cry:

Cheers Stu

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

told £160 for 1.6, peeps have had 1.2 done for £152

trying to cut down milage so i dont reach 18k till mid jan... jes i only do 8k a year

All the Clios petrols for the 18K should be the same price they do the same jobs on all of then.

My reasonably local dealership does it for £99 (Birkenhead).

Its often worth driving to another garage to get it done cheaper its £30 cheaper to have the car serviced at Birkenhead than the local dealership the cost for fuel isnt that much.

I was £149, I asked for 10% discount and they agreed no questions and I have just got the same 10% off for my 36k service, that £149 included £23 for brake lining cleaning or something and £6 for new rear wiper which arent normally included. (scotland dealer this is)