ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

194 miles in 14 months

MK1 Mexico, Clio 172
Something tells me the Clio is surplus to requirements.

Anyone else done less than that with a MoT'd car?

That is shocking! I did more than that just yesterday haha.
Not a Clio, but my dad's 1961 motorbike has done 44 miles in the last 5 years!
My great aunt's Yaris did the equivalent of 2 full tanks of fuel only between the last 2 MOTs - not as few as your Clio though!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Had a customer a few weeks ago come in for MOT it had done 43 miles in a year... Old boddy in her 80's

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
My dad bought a 2013 Focus ST-3 last month, 1 owner and had 180 miles on the clock!

Car was just over a year old, apparently the guy who owned it also owns a fleet of supercars and just buys top of the range models!

RB182cup&golf gti
Just been and checked mine - 373 since last mot which was on 7 dec 13.
21,256 in total, ten years old in December. Must use more!!

RB182cup&golf gti
My dad bought a 2013 Focus ST-3 last month, 1 owner and had 180 miles on the clock!

Car was just over a year old, apparently the guy who owned it also owns a fleet of supercars and just buys top of the range models!

Dread to think how much money he loses a year! Fair play though, can't take it with you.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
My friends dad has a Type 2 bay window. It comes out once a year for its MOT and goes back away.

The MOT centre is 2 miles from his house so it does 4 miles a year.

Apart from the year we took it to bugjam and ruined all the interior with neon pink paint...ooops.

clio 182 trophy
my trophy got serviced by its first owner at 3years/700 miles
700mes of track use? Spoken to quite a few Trophy owners, all were less than 50k. Mine is on 110k now, f**k knows what it's worth, that's if someone is willing to buy it when I pit it up for sale.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Blimey

Thought my clio had barely moved this year haha

Father in law has a Norton commando that's done 200 miles in 11 years.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Dread to think how much money he loses a year! Fair play though, can't take it with you.
You say that, but there is people out here who buy cars tax free, don't use them for a year then sell them for more than they buy them for. Some cars have buy backs on for £2k+ Over the brand new price. My St-3 was £13500 brand new, hope I get around that when I come to sell in july.

'20 Zoe, '09 V70
My clio has done 38870 miles since it was registered in 2003... that's just over 3.5k a year average. It's been owned by a series of old biddies clearly, as the previous owner was called Margret :tongueclosed:

Still, I probably won't put many miles on it either, I don't drive *that* much, but I need a car for convenience. More than 3.5k a year though! Some weeks I'll literally only use it for back and to to college, which is 6 miles a day, 3 times a week. Other weeks I'll be out destroying what's left of the clutch no doubt :D

MK1 Mexico, Clio 172
I felt guilty so had a 60 mile blat round the countryside yesterday, forgot how much fun the ole girl is

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5

Why didn't he buy a Focus RS then? :p