ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197/200 cruise buttons compatible with 1*2

I need to get some cruise buttons so I can use the wires/connector to sort out some buttons for my Sabelt wheel.

Does anyone know if the connector is the same on the 197/200 cruise buttons? and if it is will they work, or am I better getting some Mk2 Laguna cruise buttons? (I've looked for clio ones but they seem difficult to get hold of)

@MicKPM you're a knowledgeable chap when it comes to RUK electrics compatibility - any ideas?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
From memory the connection is slightly different between the X65 and X85 but I believe the switches work.

Don't use the Megane III items as they are completely different.

Personally, when I put cruise on WZG I cable tied my standard wheel buttons to my Oreca dished wheel.... It didn't look bad either. You could also tap the wheel or make a bracket and the screw it down, if you prefer

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Pretty button yes but also pain in the arse. Just pin the standard buttons somewhere that's not on the wheel... column surround for example