ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 advert

S-Max
I must admit I wasn't a fan of the looks until last night when I saw the advert for the first time.

Looked the nuts! Anyone else seen the advert? May have been going a while, I don't watch that much tv. ;)

I've not yet seen the advert, but I know the car looks stunning in the flesh. I have yet to see a single image that does it justice. In the flesh it's a very taut, lean and muscular looking car :approve:

shame it's too f**king SLOW!

Lots of Alfas
The advert that they first showed in cinemas when it first came out was much better. It had a red 197 and was much better than the one they are showing on tv.

BLACK 197!!
the advert looks good the car looks awesome makes me want to buy one.i love the clip on you tube of tiff puttin it up against the clio williams n thrashin it round the track looks like he is having loads of fun with it.

the advert looks good the car looks awesome makes me want to buy one.i love the clip on you tube of tiff puttin it up against the clio williams n thrashin it round the track looks like he is having loads of fun with it.

I know almost looks like its rwd the way its sideways all the time!!!