ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 cornering lights not working

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
I have just fitted the head lights with projector lamps and cornering lights onto my R27, all the lights are working apart from the cornering lights.

I understand that there is probably a wire somewhere that i need to find and there are empty sockets on the back of the headlights, but i was wondering if anyone might know where the wire is hidden?? Or if anyone else has converted their headlights to the 1's with projectors and have you got the cornering lights to work?

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
more than likely that your car doesnt have the wire to connect upto the cornering lights i think most people who convert to the projector style headlamps just leave the cornering sockets empty

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
Ahh ok cheers mate, i had a feeling that might be what people end up doing. Just wanted to check if anyone had found a wire with nothing on the end of it.