ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 cup ?

cup 172 mk2 + Scooby
Hi does any one know if a 197 cup will be available in the future ?
Checked out the racing one but only seems to be available LHD and would need mod's for the street I think :S
Need another motor , Impreza going up for sale !

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Guessin there will be a 197 cup.....good luck with the scooby sale!

I think theres already pics about of it but i cant find one right now, im sure one has been on here already.... a white one if i remember. Looked much better

cup 172 mk2 + Scooby
Not at all , had it two years just fancy a change , been home from offshore for a week now and haven't even taken the Scoob out of my garage been using the Cup everyday

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
what about if you have my cup..... in a straight swap for that x rated scoob ;) ;) ;)

2 cups...... twice the fun!!!!

lol

Clio200 EDC Lux
TBH I can't see what the can do to it to make it lighter etc. The standard 197 is already stripped (no xenons etc etc)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Storm_Force said:
TBH I can't see what the can do to it to make it lighter etc. The standard 197 is already stripped (no xenons etc etc)

Very true, but if they made one in white with a spolier [Like the race version] i may be interested.