ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 F1

Black Gold 182 Cupped up
Good morning. My Local Renault dealer has a 197 F1 with 1700 miles on the clock and is trying to sell for £16995.00. Which, is only £300 or so less than the new price. It's in mint condition, but I haven't been able to speak to them yet to see if it's ex-demo. What do you think it's worth? :dapprove:

do you live in taunton??

i live in yeovil, might have a look if im in taunton one day

must be an ex-demo though? not really worth £16995?

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
I would ask what number it is. If its no 1-10 I personally would leave it well alone as it may be one of the demo's Renault give out to people like topgear etc. And we all know wot they do to cars :)

dont know bout price, the list on that car would have been £18900 or somewhere round there, and I know Renault dont normally drop the price by much for the R27's. Didnt drop a lot on mine :(

Black Gold 182 Cupped up
I certainly do live in Taunton. Thanks for the advise, I will pop in and see what number it is.
Anyone else from Taunton on here?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Avoid ex-demo's, been shown how they drive the cars when they get to take them home, not kindly!