ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 for sale £15,995 from renault dealer

Nissan 350Z
Must admit i've seen two of these in the flesh and they look a lot better in the metal than they do in photos. I think they look quite nice. I still wouldnt buy one though. If I was wanting a 197, i'd let someone else take the hit on depreciation, because one thing you can guarantee: just like the 182 and 172 before it, depreciation on these buggers will be HEAVY.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
My dealer has their at £15995 with 21miles on the clock. Most of that was done by me.

R

rich[182]

harratts renault wakefield are £16k non metallic and £16.5k metallic, will do discounts too esp if partex 172/182

Turbos.
Must be a demo, surely? Not that it would bother me, but i thought they weren't even properly out yet...?

172 Cup (2003)
I spoke to my local Renault dealer about the new 197, he actually advised me against buying one. Saying that the 172 Cup was a lot more fun to drive.

The words 'raw' and 'refined' were banded about to describe the 172 and 197 respectively.

RB 182
gazzrenn said:
I spoke to my local Renault dealer about the new 197, he actually advised me against buying one. Saying that the 172 Cup was a lot more fun to drive.

same said 2 me on friday!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
gazzrenn said:

The words 'raw' and 'refined' were banded about to describe the 172 and 197 respectively.

The worst car salesman in the world?

2007 MK5 VW Golf TDi
My local dealer told me the same - keep the 172, its much more fun!! I was only having a nose anyway - have no intention of buying one!!

astra break
I was offered a 197 with Lux pack in AlbiBlue (Monaco Blue in Belgium) for 14600£ which is not a bad price. They also offered me a trade in price of 8k for my october 2004 182 with 42000 miles.

I feel it's not a bad deal and maybe I could get some more out of it as this was the first offer. I saw one in flesh for the first time on saturday and they look amazing. You need to see one in flesh before you can judge them. Going for a test drive. You guys think I was offered a good deal?

tiTTy & SV650
FullThrottle182 said:
I was offered a 197 with Lux pack in AlbiBlue (Monaco Blue in Belgium) for 14600£ which is not a bad price. They also offered me a trade in price of 8k for my october 2004 182 with 42000 miles.

I feel it's not a bad deal and maybe I could get some more out of it as this was the first offer. I saw one in flesh for the first time on saturday and they look amazing. You need to see one in flesh before you can judge them. Going for a test drive. You guys think I was offered a good deal?

8k for the 42k mile 04 182 is an excellent trade value IMO, maybe hurts considering what we paid new but is as good as you're likely to get for what is a high mileage example.

where abouts did you get that offer?

astra break
I'm from Belgium mate. A standard 197 costs around the same as in the UK.

It is indeed a good price. at other dealers I was offered only 6800 £ and even 6000 £. This is the reason why I am so tempted to go for it.