ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 headlights

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
Car  Swift Sport
I've bought some new headlights from a member off here, I wanted the darker style lights to go with the red and black theme on my 197. :)

The lights I've bought are the cornering lights, and I was just wondering if I'll have any problems fitting them. Will it be a simple swap for the new lights, or will the cornering feature cause any issues?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

SteBurns
 
I have been told that you can't just straight swap them for the cornering lights...but I have also been tol dno one has done it before :P Let me know how you get on, because I really want to do this to my car aswell
 
Back
Top