ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 ITG

172 5HED
box.gif

Needs tweaking!! But thats for me and Naith to scratch our heads over tomorrow!!

Its a little.... erm LOUD :quiet:

RB 182 Cup
looks a bit awkward :S Renault with their genius throttle body positions lol. Where's the air feed run to?

172 5HED
looks a bit awkward :S Renault with their genius throttle body positions lol. Where's the air feed run to?

Lol, yeah I get what you mean but the standard "kit" locates it behind the engine with no feed, this feeds to the arch!! Its just to see what the rollers say, if they say yes I'll work on neatening it!

172 5HED
Very good that! Will keep an eye out for this!

It should be mate with the other work its had lol!

I could throw it on other rollers and see 210+s easy I reckon but for arguments sake and to actually prove if this works or not Ill go back and see Paul as he did the map and did a bloody good job!! I'm hoping for 4ish out of it??

audi a6 3.0tdi
My mate got a good picture of your car on the motorway we were in a silver vectra. if i remember i'll post it when i get home. I was too lazy to do a spotted thread.

172 5HED
My mate got a good picture of your car on the motorway we were in a silver vectra. if i remember i'll post it when i get home. I was too lazy to do a spotted thread.

AAAAHHHHHH yeah mate I was on the way to the brum meet!

I was chuffed at that too :eek:

audi a6 3.0tdi
we were going picking up another 172 from near london. it didn't take us long to get there lol. i'll post your pic up for you later :)

audi a6 3.0tdi
For some reason its gone in to a really low res picture i think my mate will have the proper one somewhere.

welsharab.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Well actually its better set up than the 182 inlet. With the entry being at the back :)o) the air runs in smoother and more evenly into each intake.....

172 5HED
Awesome...i need a video to persuade me to sink 300 cat faces to buy one..

Haha Ill sort one mate!! TBH I wouldnt buy the kit, it sist right behind the block and has no feed! I bought the filter direct from ITG and the rest from merlin motorsport:approve:

172 5HED
shortened the elbow down now too, bend doesnt look as bad!! Layed the battery flat so it sits better!! Need to sort the feed tomorrow....

box2.jpg