ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 leather option

Brisol my lover..
As above the 197 now has a leather option....

Attachments

• RenaultSportClio197Front275.jpg
    RenaultSportClio197Front275.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 172
  • RenaultSportClio197rear275.jpg
    RenaultSportClio197rear275.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 112
  White clique
i've seen it in the flesh, it does look a bit "after market" - a bit out of place i think. Half leather like the 182s would look good.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
I think it looks quite good actually.
Yea it is a bit GT40 esque aswell. As said though Half Leather and Alcantara would be better though.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Thats different to the full leather option I saw in March at my local renault dealer....

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
not a fan.

the megane full leather has a more traditional pattern and suits it better than the smoking jacket approach

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
I saw that interior in a White 197 cup they had in Gravells Renault. looked pretty good TBH

Pics the mrs took
63721023tt7.jpg

gravells14fn6.jpg

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Another photo of the car notice no black sticker on the front door between front and rear windows and black wing mirrors, FF have the sticker and colour coded mirrors

gravells2yg1.jpg

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i quite like them. lets hop they wear better than the recaros if you are a fattie.

MKIII 138
same leather as BMW use, its a custom trim post factory in the uk i think

but for £1300 ? only if you REALLY want everything on your clio, its nice to have though isnt it, cant imagine a saxo getting this or a PHs1 172 back in the day if you get this leather you may aswell get full panoramic sunroof, heated seats and all the other options to boot.

A Flamin' Red one
same leather as BMW use, its a custom trim post factory in the uk i think

but for £1300 ? only if you REALLY want everything on your clio, its nice to have though isnt it, cant imagine a saxo getting this or a PHs1 172 back in the day if you get this leather you may aswell get full panoramic sunroof, heated seats and all the other options to boot.

...and watch all the other 197s leave you for dust!

Nissan 350z
I like that, i was unsure of the images in the first post but after seeing those photos of it in the Megane ive changed my opinion :)