ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 lowered and rolling on 19''

Clio 182 liquid yellow
Check this out:
My dealer has a new 197 and allready pimped it:
Cliors1.jpg

Cliors2.jpg

Cliors3.jpg

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Looks perfect when lowered. Seen one in my local renault the other day and it looked like a 4x4 it was that high lol.

Clio 182 liquid yellow
Hmm I see, a lot of different opinions.
I like it, i think it's just the right optic.
H&R lowering springs and some nice rims which fit the wheel housing.
The tyres are 225/35 ZR19. So the performance shouldn't suffer because of the big rims.

R

Rebecca

That looks nice and that is odd for me to say because I can't stand the new shape normally. Would like to see a different seat in it as I think the interior on these is rubbish but the exterior on this one looks better with those few changes.

I like the Blue colour, but the wheels arent looking good, they look very heavy and just not made for that car at all, I bet thats slowed the car down a bit as well.

Last edited:
  tiTTy & SV650
looks f**king great that, but 19's ffs tyres are dear enough in 16s lol really like that colour hadnt seen a 197 in that colour before.