ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Rear Speakers question

Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI
Im not sure the 197 comes with rear speakers as standard I could be wrong but it deffiantly sounds asif there are only front speakers, good ones non the less!

Is it easy to install a set of back speakers i.e are the wires readily avaliable and aare speakers easy to install, size etc.....

Mini Cooper S
There will be some grills at the back, takes all of 10 secs to remove and refit the grills to find out if you have speakers! They don't really make much different to the set up if you have/haven't got them!

clio
i'm pretty sure my mine has rear speakers, door speakers, and tweeters in the dash. IIRC the cup doesn't have rears tho..

Black 197
Mine didnt come with rears

Bought some alpines and put them in the front and put the standard fronts in the back, It does sound better imo

197s dont come with rear speakers as standard. Was an option on the 197 but not on the Cup. Piece of piss to fit tbh as cabling is there ready for them, so just pop the covers off, plug the cables in, screw them down and covers back on.

Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI
Nice! thats some good info. So what size are the door speakers? They are pretty good anyhow, but im sure putting the front into the back and some new ones in the front might be a good option

RS CLIO 197
only have rear speakers if the up rated stereo is ticked on the options !!!

put some in mine 130mm jobbies makes a big difference

the wires are there - just flick out the covers from the bottom as there is a small cutout to do it

Is it easy to install a set of back speakers i.e are the wires readily avaliable and aare speakers easy to install, size etc.....

As said, its a piece of pish to fit some rear speakers, the plugs are there for you to connect up to some 13cm speakers.