ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Recaro's

182 Trophy
Sorry if it's a repost.

recaro.gif

182 Trophy
I found the image on the OZ Renault site and I think they had found it on a French site.

LY 200
They are sexual. Does anybody know what the standard interior will look like??

Are they keeping it similar to the 172/182's?

Megane225FF
they look grey, or charcoal.. maz, have you got a blue bingo perm to go with those old peepers? lol !!
them seats look well...

VaVa
They look very nice, that's for sure. I just hope if you get them as an option you don't have to get a mismatched poverty specced reaer bench.

106 GTi
Jeremy Townsend said:
and a back seat that doens't match...

Trim that the same, rather than the nasty stuff you have used on the 197 seats ;)

The plainer finish on the 172/182 seats just looks much nicer to me.

cock mobile.
Bah, they're not real Recaro's unless they're red, haha.

Seriously though, those seats look fit!

182 cup pack
Here is another one pic:

IMGP0359.jpg

Personally I dont see why they could not be used in a 182

I want them!!!!!!They look really good :D

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Extremely nice as mentioned but i reckon the price is gonna come in at over 1.2k going from the 182 recaro's.

Lee

BMW M2C
I love them, but to be honest the standard seats are fantastic. In the past adding Reacaros was a no brainer, now it's not such an easy decision. Still, I'm a label ***** so I'd probably add them for that reason alone. lol

They look stunning. I'm warming to the new Clio 197 all over recently, and those chairs make it an ever more appealing machine .

Lee

BMW M2C
Rich said:
Placed an order yet Lee ? ;)

Need to get the drive out of the way first, but I have that feeling that I'm going to order one. The 12 month new car itch. :eek:

Those Recaro's do look great but as Lee says, the standard seats are already very good.
Still, I would probably get them!

Jeremy, do these Recaro's have airbags?