ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 reference in evo

FInally got round to reading latest copy of evo - did anyone else notice the Clio 197 in their 'Million Pound Garage' feature? I think it was Jonathan Palmer who chose it, which has got to count for something with all you 197 haters ;)

Golf R
yeah i noticed it too. also noticed a couple of them selected the Trophy too ;)

i was quite interested by the fact Jonathan Palmer selected one, he's obviously seen some potential in it

R

Rebecca

Rebecca said:
Who is Jonathon Palmer?

Rebecca

Never mind my friend google has just told me. I still don't like them though. I guess marmitey again. I think it is because it looks like a megane that I am not keen. it looks more like a megane than a clio in my opinion.

Rebecca

Megane Mk4
Must admit the new Clio Renault Sport looks ok compared to the standard model.. But it's not good enough for me to part-ex it for my 182 ;)

Rebecca said:
Never mind my friend google has just told me. I still don't like them though. I guess marmitey again. I think it is because it looks like a megane that I am not keen. it looks more like a megane than a clio in my opinion.

Rebecca

What?

R

Rebecca

Laingo said:
Women. Brilliant aren't they.

'Marmitey' and 'Looks more like a Megane than a Clio'

f**king priceless!!!

I'm allowed to think what I like. Also we went out while my friends were test driving it and it couldn't lose us in a 172 so there are other reasons I don't like it. Don't have to write an essay though listing them all.

Rebecca

VaVa
I'm just pulling you leg love. Of course you're entitled to your opinion. It's just that I found the 'word' 'Marmitey' quite funny.

And the fact that you reason that a Clio looks more like a Megane than a Clio. When it actually is a Clio!!

Sorry but pmsl!!

Rebecca said:
Who is Jonathon Palmer?

Rebecca

Johathon Palmer is a ex f1 driver and now a driver instructer , he own the bedford autodrome and has helped build the caterham JPE and jp1 jaguar track car

put it this way he knows his stuff and is the only real racing driver out of them all........