ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 spoiler

What are the general views of the cup spoiler for the 197?

Do the plastic/carbon bits on the end come off?

i fink they onli look gud on the cup race car i think there a bit ott for road spoil the 197's sleek looks i fink:S every1 2 there own thow ent it?

Golf R
must say it looks sh!t in most pictures i've seen... but seeing it in the flesh fitted to a white Cup i think it looked the dogs... however would i fit one to my 197? errrrrrrrrrr no

Clio 197 R27
Pettsi vbmenu_register("postmenu_3633382", true);
ClioSport Area Rep

Car: 16v Clio Dynamique Sport

Re: 197 spoiler
Not to bad, but i think they looks abit... Halfords?
Have you seen one? they are not an asthetic addition one of the primary reasons for opting for it was the additional downforce they create along with the diffuser, and how can something that is fitted to the cup racers (which the R27 is as close as you can get) a halfrauds bolt on extra. muppet

White Sti Hatch
:lolup: at above post !!!!!

I dont mind them but i really have to see it in the flesh before i pass my final vote

E30 318iS x2
I have the standard spoiler on mine, i like it.

Happen to think the 197 one does look good on some cars. As was said above, on a liquid gold or racing blue i'd leave it. But it does look good on black or white:

photo0236noplatend5.jpg

spa2408eb7.jpg

White Sti Hatch
I wold consider it on my Black DyncS but still unsure specialy at the price tag thats slapped on it !