ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Tail Pipe Trims

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Anybody got these fitted? Im a little dissapointment that the clio has two exhaust but they're hidden away. I dont really wanna go down the aftermarket route and get a proper one fitted so wondered if anyone has these renaultsport "trims" put on.

Are they tacky? do they just clip on? or do they actually fit onto the end of the exhaust and have the gasses pass through them?

Linky:
http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/clioaccessories/

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Hmm maybe I'll give them a miss, any more info/pics anyone.

P.S Thanks for the move :)

Clio 1970000000
I think they fit over the standard tail pipes with a collar. Stick with the car as standard. Subtle is best :cool:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
standard look so much better imo, the trims make it look like a 200 which is fugly!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Trims look a bit daft imo.

I was following a black 197 the other day in the freezing cold and two clouds of steam coming from the diffuser with no tailpipes showing looked awesome!

(Yes, i'm sad)

Megane R26
They look 'okay' if you take the diffuser off and put them on a bit further back. As standard, they stick out too much and are too thin, so look a bit shite really.