ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 test drive tomorrow

mazda 2 sport white
Hi All Just Booked A Test Drive For Tomorrow At 10.00 Will See How it Go`s
inside Looks Abit Naf Cloth What`s Going on .Renault Wolverhampton Have 2 one Black one Red .:approve:

mazda 2 sport white
I`m Not A Brumme . Blackcountry But Tryin To Type With A Continental Keyboard . Can`t Be Bothered With Full Stops Just For Ya ( . ):eek:

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Kick right of in it mate, only use first gear and drive it of the rev limiter the whole time :D
nah, really enjoy see what you think then give us a shout back later on :D

Racing Blue 182
i just went into the renault gaage in leeds, let me take it out

Not immpressed, not faster or nicer to drive
Inside still looks cheap and even more plasticy. No leather and a massive £17200 price tag

Im not going to bother

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
It is certainly begining to sound like the 197 isn't quite up to it afterall. I would have expected that after all the media hype it has been given, for it to be something really special, but it certainly doesn't sound like it is. The Megane 225 seems to be gaining alot more interest than the 197. It has made me wonder what Renault are up to.

mazda 2 sport white
Had My Drive This Morrning , Sorry NOT immpressed . Don`t Like The Cloth Seats No Feel In the Power Steering , No getup and Go It Seems To Have Got Up and Gone . Got Back In My182 And Smiled Again . Looks Like a Janspeed & A chip Coming Up . Unless Thay Stick A Turbo On it Then I would Again.

Lionel Richie
the steering is perfect mate (well it was on track)

cloth seats - who cares, 70% of the 182/v6 seats are vynil anyway

as i said above, its just a bit asthmatic

Astra VXR 17/05/07
Had a look at one this afternoon. OK i suppose but i didn`t walk away really wanting one like i did with the 182.

I won`t be bothering any time soon with one. A spoiler would look so much better on it`s arse end.

Whats the red line of stitching all about on the steering wheel ???

Focus ST3
"Hi All Just Booked A Test Drive For Tomorrow At 10.00 Will See How it Go`s
inside Looks Abit Naf Cloth What`s Going on .Renault Wolverhampton Have 2 one Black one Red "

What the hell is it with people using a capital for every word? ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Please remove yourself from the gene pool asap

182 Cup, (2nd one)
drove the 197 today- miles better in build quality but its lost its vavavoom. My 182 cup felt so much faster and more fun.
I went for the test drive really wanting to love the car
It may end up as a better car on the track (TBC) but for that day to day grin factor- its lost the edge for me
my money will be going elsewhere

Nissan 350Z
I'm not surprised by any of these comments. I wont be chopping in my 182 for one of these, anytime ever, unless of course they bring out a cup version, which will have to be FAR better.

Then again, i wouldnt chop my 182 in for a Megane either, despite nearly everyone here wanking themselves daft over it.... too boring.

Racing Blue 182
SOHROB said:
racing 182- it was my dad who took you for the test drive,he said you wernt very impressed !

Was it realy? how did you know it was me he took out?

I wasnt impressed, i said, i cant justify spending 10k extra for that car.
He still said he will ring me next week to see if i like it, but i wont be buying one for sure.

Snotter's
i drove past in the black 172 when you were outside renault and saw your car parked up,my dad said he had taken some lad with a 182 for a test drive.He did 3 test drives in the 197 yesterday,2 wernt impressed and 1 liked it but bought a megane f1 in the end

racing182 said:
i just went into the renault gaage in leeds, let me take it out

Not immpressed, not faster or nicer to drive
Inside still looks cheap and even more plasticy. No leather and a massive £17200 price tag

Im not going to bother

yep, i took one on a test drive yesterday. The car is nicer to drive but it feels slower and a less exciting drive than the 172/182. The model i took out was £17k, 1k more than a megane 225! Im not getting one for the price there are alot better cars.