ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197, Trowbridge...fog lights blazing

A 197 nearly blinded me this evening passing near Platinum Renault in Trowbridge, fog lights on for this beautiful clear evening, what bloody bulbs are Renault using these days?!

Anyone here? :)

Megane 230 R26
Nobody is going to own up to that !!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if they did, so many people are too bloody stupid to understand when they should/shouldn't have their fogs on, and the fact that it's an offence... and why it is... :mad:

...and another today, this time with just fog lights and side lights on. Black 197 with a private plate. About 8:20am just leaving Trowbridge towards Yarnbrook.

Did numpties buy up all the first examples?!

Better than yours. C*nt.
Fact is in the UK you really don't need fog lights - it's a very, very long time ago that I remember it being the required visibility for them.

Saxo
...and another today, this time with just fog lights and side lights on. Black 197 with a private plate. About 8:20am just leaving Trowbridge towards Yarnbrook.

Did numpties buy up all the first examples?!

I've got a pretty good idea whose clio that is lol i will inform my mate that he's a numpty!lol :D :D

When it was insanely thick with fog here a month or so ago front foglights made virtually no difference.

If they were genuinely useful then they would be a requirement like they are at the rear.