ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 tuning

evo ix 510bhp 460ftlb
hi been thinking of getting a 197 track car but going from a 550 hp evo i want a bit more than 200 bhp
1 has anyone fitted throttle bodys yet
2 cams
3 big valve ported head
what gains have they acheved ?
who done the work if anyone can answer ?:D

340i
ITB's have been done by Omex / Jenvey and a kit avaliable by AT I beleive

Cams, yep also been done

Not sure how much meat can be taken off the 197/200 heads, but I am sure it's been done!

You would be best speaking to Matt Faulks at TDF, he ran a britcar / endurance 197 race car

Turbo LY R27
Speak to jamsport mate. Mine is booked in on sat for a full supersprint decat exhaust, inlets, shrick cams and a remap. Ill be posting a thread when its done so you'll see the gains in a week or so. It isnt cheap tho i can assure you lol!!

Jam sport are doing a supercharger at the moment on a 200. There your best bet to be honest, sound guys as well really know there stuff.

We have options available for the F4R 830 cars upto 270bhp Naturally Aspirated. We've done an awful lot of X85 and C85 Clio Cup/R3 Rally cars over the past couple of years with our 225PS engine package comprising of cams and port throttles kit with EC1 engine control, oddly this makes about 12PS more than Renaults 230PS kit ;)

The stock cylinder head porting can be improved upon but it's a lot of money for minimal gain unless you move the port position in the head to downdraft the port, which is what we do on our S2000 and high output engines.

Here's some pics of an X85 with our 225PS kit.

itbon2.jpg

builtup2.jpg

filter2.jpg

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
hi been thinking of getting a 197 track car but going from a 550 hp evo i want a bit more than 200 bhp
1 has anyone fitted throttle bodys yet
2 cams
3 big valve ported head
what gains have they acheved ?
who done the work if anyone can answer ?:D

Turbo conversion will give best bang for buck IMO

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Tune a megane to 320+ on stock internals and let it go bang on you then tell me that ;)