ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197s in Nottingham

I hadn't seen any other RB Clios in Nottingham at all since getting mine until today!

Had a RB 197 F1 with superb sounding exhaust following me in the RB182 down the A52 heading out of Nottingham

A couple of hours later I saw a rather shocked guy in an RB 197 in Clifton - he was as shocked as me to see another RB Clio!

Finally a week or so back saw a Yellow 197 F1 in the city centre which looked incredible - plate F15CHE so I thought it might be a certain racing driver. Didn't get chance to see the driver though :)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Giancarlo is a pretty small guy, so easy to miss i guess. Surprised if he rolls in Notts though :p

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
May be way too late to post to this but i think the RB 197 F1 was me mate :D

I remember following you actually (how can you foget another RB ;)), just keep forgetting to come on this part of the forum.

I've only just found this reply!
Car looked awesome mate and always good to see another RB!
There are some top roads down that neck of the woods too!