ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

19's for the C63

Skoda
So I decided to keep hold of my C63 for a while longer as I can't find anything I want in its place to drop a chunk of cash on.

I never really liked the 18" wheels that came as standard on mine so got a set of 19's today. They fill the arches much better and suit the car better in my opinion. Not had a chance yet to see what the P Zero's are like. Got 235/35 front and 255/30 on the rear so will have to see how they fair

image.jpg2.jpg

image.jpg1.jpg

Original 18" wheels

IMG_0011.png

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Never seen the originals on the c63s around my area, what are the new ones from? New ones look much better.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I never used to like the 18s but on Silver they look great, the black suits the 19s better for some weird reason.

Skoda
Never seen the originals on the c63s around my area, what are the new ones from? New ones look much better.

New ones were an option from new I believe. The wheel is common on a lot of AMG cars from what I can see

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I like that the 18's show off the serious anchorage behind the wheel but as said - the 19's make it more aggresive!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Look better on 16 or 15 " turinis those wheels will ruin your handling ! you will end up in a ditch:tongueclosed: