ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st Battle in Valver!!!

Black Clio 172

Just had my first real battle in the valver -versus an EVO 6. Granted it had an advantage on the straight stuff but local knowledge of the roads and superb handling kept him looking in his rear view mirror at my bonnet!. Impressed to say the least!!!

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

hahahahaha u will cain a vtr and u should easily out handle a vts as they handle like a bag of sh*t ..... good on ya 4 racing the evo always worth a crack even if it is just 2 c them feck off lol

downsouthclio

yeah what u on VTS are like go kart go wherever u point, as does VTR and 106 gti/rallye, as good as a valver is i think the valver is not quite as good but it makes up for it with a less mobile rear end

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

vts handle mint! if not better than valvers. i was well impressed when craggy took me on a tour of donny roundabouts!

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Ive had my VTS 11 months now. Still yet to race a valver. No way do they handle crap. Mines rapid in a straight line. Wheres the fun in racing in a straight line anyway?

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

they only handle well when u lower them other wise they r crap the front end dives all over the place ......... but i still wouldnt own 1 !! hahah