ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st go at Night shots

330Ci Sport Convertible
IMG_3273.jpg

IMG_3274.jpg

IMG_3271.jpg

IMG_3269.jpg

And spotted this beauty in Tesco's forecourt on the way home!!!!

IMG_3267.jpg

WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!

330Ci Sport Convertible
When she spotted the flash go off she asked "what are you doing?" i said "its ok love i work for a car magazine and we love cars like this"

Track valver + Ibiza FR
When she spotted the flash go off she asked "what are you doing?" i said "its ok love i work for a car magazine and we love cars like this"

Lmao, and I bet she believed you aswell. There's some stupid people in this world!!! Nice shots any way dude!!

RB 182 Cup
lovely looking car, stickers really suit it well. where's the photo locations? think i recognise them

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Looks good! Also being swayed towards ph1's recently.
What's with the spunk pattern all over the fto? Oh. Dear.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Good pics, would look better with a smaller cut in exhaust imo but lovely car none the less!

As said a few times ph1's are really growing on me too :S really didnt like them before!

330Ci Sport Convertible
Put it in B&W and played about with the white balance.

IMG_3271.jpg

Was going to shoot it in RAW but the car park was closing and didn't have time to mess about. B&W looks good,like it

Very nice.

Nice shop AR !!

Get rid of the zaust, its awful and get a 172 rear bumper IMO.

Yup its having a new system after Xmas was going to get one this week but spent £1300 already the last 3 weeks

Looks good! Also being swayed towards ph1's recently.
What's with the spunk pattern all over the fto? Oh. Dear.

From what i could see it is a Fairy FLOL

Good pics, would look better with a smaller cut in exhaust imo but lovely car none the less!

As said a few times ph1's are really growing on me too :S really didnt like them before!

Actually bought it for the Mrs as a present,she didn't like it so i use it to blast about in.

Thanks for the comments ,will be playing more with night time shots when i find better locations.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Definitely looks Better in B+W as the Normal's are Too Orangey for me, Ph2 172 combined with aRecessed Exhaust and it'll look lovely

330Ci Sport Convertible
Definitely looks Better in B+W as the Normal's are Too Orangey for me, Ph2 172 combined with aRecessed Exhaust and it'll look lovely

lighting above was massive orange flood-lights.Going to shoot it again tomorrow in RAW and have a play with it in photoshop.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Very nice, Ali's PS is mint too :)

lol @ The FTO - almost says PIMP on the pump as the hose is over the U :rasp:

B

Brown.

Still have to get your White balance correct, even if shooting raw....