ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st proper pictures of my car (with R1XPH's car)

Megane 225 F1
:D

SL380351.jpg

SL380352.jpg

SL380353.jpg

SL380354.jpg

SL380355.jpg

SL380356.jpg

SL380358.jpg

i love it. i have a phat smile on my face whenever i drive it. currents sorting out the rs grille and ordered some silvervisions before anyone says it ;) unfortunatly i dont think i will be able to lower it due to insurance :(

comment welcome

Dynamique Flamer
I just bought myself my clio, i have the biggest grin on my face whenever i drive it!! :) Want to get some piccies of mine with my mates 182 but she wont let me as hers is v.dirty! lol I hate paying my insurance too, well expensive!

Megane 225 F1
I just bought myself my clio, i have the biggest grin on my face whenever i drive it!! :) Want to get some piccies of mine with my mates 182 but she wont let me as hers is v.dirty! lol I hate paying my insurance too, well expensive!

haha as you can see, my m8 rich didnt mind having pics of his car taken when its drity...and he was the one that took the pictures. between me and him we have the worst coloured cars to keep clean (and so has my mum with the white golf gti in the back of some pics)

Megane 225 F1
just been pm'd about my address and my cs pack will be in the post tomorow ;) cheers 4 all the + comments guys :)

Dynamique Flamer
haha as you can see, my m8 rich didnt mind having pics of his car taken when its drity...and he was the one that took the pictures. between me and him we have the worst coloured cars to keep clean (and so has my mum with the white golf gti in the back of some pics)
She will only park next to my car when its dark and then i cant get a proper pic as only ever have my phone on me! But she does have a bit of an excuse as we have to drive down a track with big bumps in it that fill up with water!! I know do about 1mph going down there to keep it clean! I dont think she does that slow hence how dirty it is!! :)

Megane 225 F1
Nice mate. Good choice the 1.4 dynamique. Which is quicker the 1.4 16v or the TCE?

i think me and him will find that out soon. im still getting used 2more power as my first car was only a 1.0. we did go for a drive (both on our way to our gf's) and they did seem abit equal but we wont know until we really give it some :approve:

She will only park next to my car when its dark and then i cant get a proper pic as only ever have my phone on me! But she does have a bit of an excuse as we have to drive down a track with big bumps in it that fill up with water!! I know do about 1mph going down there to keep it clean! I dont think she does that slow hence how dirty it is!! :)

i live in the country side and there are always floods and puddles on the roads so i know what you mean by getting the car dirty. i have drivin it for nearly a week now and there isnt that much dirt on it to be honest.

Dynamique Flamer
i live in the country side and there are always floods and puddles on the roads so i know what you mean by getting the car dirty. i have drivin it for nearly a week now and there isnt that much dirt on it to be honest.[/quote]
Hmm.. i need to move i think.........contryside suit me more!! We go down that track to do our horses dreading the day someone comes the other way down it in their 4x4 and splashes me! :(

Megane 225 F1
i dont mind it because there are some really good roads around me 2 drive and at night there are no cars around so i can really drive (not dangerously though ;))

Megane 225 F1
cheers. the merc van that you can briefly see in some pics has a v6 engine in it. its faster than the golf gti. its quick

Never above 25mpg
What a nice choice of engine to go for!!

I will give my car a rinse over soon!

Rich's car does seem alot more torquey than mine when we drove to Castle Combe a couple months ago

Megane 225 F1
What a nice choice of engine to go for!!

I will give my car a rinse over soon!

Rich's car does seem alot more torquey than mine when we drove to Castle Combe a couple months ago

his car did seem to come up behind me really quick wen he slowed down n then put his foot down. and in the rear view mirror (which stretches it all out) his car looked wide and agressive. tried taking a pic of it but failed :(

Megane 225 F1
Very tidy.....car registered in Stirling, Scotland i see
Good choice buddy

how do you know that? lol

got some more pics with silvervisions on but as i got my rs grille on friday and wont be fitting it til tomorrow, im going to wait before i post a picture :rasp:

impreza sti prodrive
my mam also has a 1.4 dynamique with that kit on but hers is some dark blue colour, looks realy smart but need lowering abit. likeing it in hwite.

Megane 225 F1
fitted my rs grille :) it looks soo sexy now. i love looking at the front of it. i find that i now look out my window just to see it :D

Image052.jpg

theres also areo wipers and silvertechs on it ;)

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Cool looking good :cool:

Seen the white Mk3 around westbury area a bit as well.. normally looks cleaner than that mind :)

Megane 225 F1
yh rich comes from just outside westbury (owner of the white mk3) we have the worst cars to keep clean. only washed mine on friday and its already filthy and i only drove 2 work and back lol

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
It's the roads round here they are all shocking!

Especially after the floods last week with half the banks still on the roads :rolleyes:

Megane 225 F1
i aint see anything that resembles a flood last week lol. i dont live in the westbury area, i live more towards salisbury (just workin warminster) but the country raods around me a horendous lol

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
i aint see anything that resembles a flood last week lol. i dont live in the westbury area, i live more towards salisbury (just workin warminster) but the country raods around me a horendous lol

I live the in a village outside westbury and there was only one road to get to trowbridge or westbury.. even a freelander had to get towed out by a tractor :S

Dynamique Flamer
twas £34 delivered from ebay :rasp: needs a wash but other than that its as good as new. bidding started at £10 though :( had someone else after it lol
Cheers!! looking for one for my car so when i have some money i can get it ;)

Megane 225 F1
do not buy the 1 that the guy is selling on there at the moment for £50.95. thats more expensive then renault sell them. no wonder its been put back on sale over and over again, surely no one is stupid enough to buy that for more money....are they? lol

Megane 225 F1
looks good...quite a cool standard plate

makes me miss my old dynamique....almost

i know, i think it says SOO FIT everytime i look at it. was going to get a personalised plate but i think this is good enough :p

E30 318iS x2
^^Laurences LV02 FRT (Love 2 Fart) makes me laff ha

Love it mate! We'll have to clean em up and go photographing soon!

Thanks for the comments on my car too guys :approve:

Cool looking good :cool:

Seen the white Mk3 around westbury area a bit as well.. normally looks cleaner than that mind :)

I have just given up this winter, I clean the number plate (with leaves :rasp:) to keep the piggys at bay. Summer time she gleams like a beast when polished so makes up for it :cool:

Flash next time ya see me (oo-er)

Megane 225 F1
yh a photoshoot and my 1st meet :D sounds good to me. ha im always going to think of loves to fart when i ever i see his car now. bet he loves you for that lol

Megane 225 F1
ohh so your the weirdo that i heard on the news the other day. they were telling people to stay in their housed. fancy doing it again so that the roads are empty ;)