ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st service cost for 172 (12,000miles)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Just wondering what folks had been paying for there first service at 12k.

I was expecting somewhere in the £150-200 bracket.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

got choice of arnold clark and parks, so will phone up for quotes sadly i doubt ill get it for £69+ vat they advertise

Ziel Nurburgring

Ayyyyyyy! You got it then mate.

Yeah, mine would have been £150 as ive got an ITG on (so no airfilter change), supplied my own oil (as above) and only required an oil filter.

Stooopidly, they took the cost of the oil of when quoting me the price, and then took it off again when i paid for it. So i got it for £118, ha ha ha

are they ok with you supplying the oil ? - could save you at least a tenner.

[Edited by cutlercup on 04 February 2005 at 9:16am]

Ziel Nurburgring

So somewhere between £120-200 for an oil filter, airfilter, oil and a stamp. I understand there is a charge to dispose of the oil and labour costs, but its still damn expensive.

2004 182 Black Gold

I was quoted around £230 from Renault Slough, I dont know what they do to justify that price!

Ziel Nurburgring

Is that caledonian michael? Try Delta in Maidehead, thats where i get mine done.

Do you live, work or both in slough as there is a meet you might want to get yourself along too on tuesday.

MKIII 138

dont go to reno. go to a trusted garage. apart from warenty work forget everything to do with them.

just some advice from experience.

Ziel Nurburgring

I cant see why people pay over £200 for oil, oilfilter and airfilter, at that price you may as well do it yourself and not bother with FRSH as the money you lose not having one is going to be the same as the costs of paying renault. Its daylight robbery i tells ya!