ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st Use of the PC Polisher Today

Well its been crap weather but iv spent all day with the polisher.

Thanks to 182_blue for help and advice, the cars paint is so smooth!

Washed, Clayed, #83 in some bits, #80 over the whole car and NXT over the whole car. The paint is so smooth i cant believe it, will probbably give it another coat of NXT tomorrow.

Next time gunna use #83 over the whole car followed buy #80, then nxt then hopefully my #16 wax when it arrives.

Didnt do the wheels today, i no they need tyre gloss, an i no the car needs lowering, suspension is on it way. That cuts out most of the crap people will post!!

Pictures are ok, but i need the sun on my car for it to look its best ;)

Ford Fiesta

nice colour, what is it?

i really want one of these pcs now. the results look top notch. shame you have to order them from USA!

its nordic green, chreers lads, yeah im well happy, but hopefully do a better job second time round. dont take long to come from the usa 5 days mine took.

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 10 May 2005

nice colour, what is it?

i really want one of these pcs now. the results look top notch. shame you have to order them from USA!
why is that a problem ??, they are delivered with full insurance and only usually take less than a week to get here, also if you ask me i will make sure you dont get stung with import duty and i will sort you a good discount too, it really is easy to order.

ps d4vef the car looks amazing, hope you like it

M140i

I used mine today for the first time 2, results r gr8, I may be being girly but its a bit rough on the hands lol:oops: but well worth it!!!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Ady182 on 10 May 2005

I used mine today for the first time 2, results r gr8, I may be being girly but its a bit rough on the hands lol:oops: but well worth it!!!!!!
weres your pics then

M140i

I only did the bonnet 2day m8, if its nice 2moro ill finish the car and post sum pics, theres sum pics of the engine bay in exterior & mechanical under bling!!!!:cool:

172 cup TT

i was like.. where the f**k is the rest of the 182 exhaust................ then had a closer look and felt stupid... :p nice motor mate

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

A very individual colour.Not my cup of tea but certainly different.Looks clean too which must be tough with a colour like that

ian

Mk1 172 Exclusive No.17

Looks really nice is that colour a metalic or pearlesent paint?

The colour looks similar to my 172 exclusive when the sun is not shining on it.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Quote: Originally posted by yeecup on 11 May 2005

:sick: great another pc polisher thread. somebody kill me
great another tw*t posting sh*t on threads they dont like......