ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2.0ltr Clio Insurance

RB Clio 182

All those of you with 2.0ltr williams conversions let me know who your insured with as im struggling to find a competitive quote. Best I have had so far is from Adrian Flux. Any ideas people?

RB Clio 182

Been offered a nice williams and a tuned 16v engine so now have a choice! Now just working out the rest of the costs to see which one i got for. Liverpool victoria wouldnt even quote me with a williams conversion...

;) the valver and willy engines are EXACTLY the same fromt eh exterior bar smaller starter motor (which rumour has, some clios came with the smaller motor)

The manifolds are different, but unless they take the engine to bits to measure crank throw and bore size they will not be able to tell the difference

lol ^^ i just replied to maaaaaaaaaaaaaartin with the same thing. I thought it was just me.... glad im not alone in the * ;) * club! PMSL

don't

did i forget to mention that im david beckham and hundreds of ppl try 2 look like me (disclaimer, cs has no part in anything if david beckham gets hurt)