ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 172's on track at croft

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
i should have been there yesterday but they changed it to a 95db limit, which my car fails at 101db :(

172 ph1 2.4 transit
Red/silver one sounds like JC's car off passionford and he is from liverpool a good fuckin quick driver !!!

Golf
Yeah it will be him most likely, me mate was on track threw passion ford and he had seen the lad on track a few times and said he was good.

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
Silver Ph2 was me!! Clocked up 250miles on track between me & my girlfriend over Saturday & Sunday. Car passed the noise test at 94db, got pulled in about 4 times due to induction noise, got the exhaust noise retested but always passed no problems! LOL! I managed a 1m 41sec lap time & my girlfriend managed a 1m 50sec - not bad considering it was her first time on track!!

I was doing charity rides all day Sunday.

No real issues during the 2 days....other than destroying 2 slicks and having a tempermental TDC sensor plug.

I've got 16gb of video footage & over 200 professional photos - will put some up when I get a chance!

Golf
I was tempted to come over and say hi but decided against it thinking that it probably wasnt someone on here :(

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
I was tempted to come over and say hi but decided against it thinking that it probably wasnt someone on here :(

Should of done mate, I'm on PassionFord also!!! ;)

Remember its a small world where cars & car forums etc are involved lol