ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 black mk2ph2 green lanes

rite i know its bit late but monday 12th just wondering....was on greean lanes stuck behind a merc just after palmers green...and me in a black ckio mk2 05 and behind me two other black clio's rite up my bumper:mad: lol one turned off just after the pioneer shop black with black lexus lights and one carried on rite up my bumper till blockbusters cross roads where i turned right...this one had black LED lights...

Anyone on here??? nice to c some similar clio's down our ends

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
no im a 1.6 with a proper exhaust. and i have seen them cars your talking about (1.2's) just a backbox.

j-pex it wont u mate...i live in enfield tho and aint seen u around tho...oi there nothing wrong with a 1.2 with a big exhaust...makes it sounder faster than it is...a 1.2 will have to do as i am on my 3rd car in 2yrs lol wrote off the other two...the guy at blockbusters had a standard 02 plate i think but it was in the small stubby personlised lettering...i have the LIITCR plate dunno if anyone seen me around

vic16v said:
j-pex it wont u mate...i live in enfield tho and aint seen u around tho...oi there nothing wrong with a 1.2 with a big exhaust...makes it sounder faster than it is...a 1.2 will have to do as i am on my 3rd car in 2yrs lol wrote off the other two...the guy at blockbusters had a standard 02 plate i think but it was in the small stubby personlised lettering...i have the LIITCR plate dunno if anyone seen me around

i cant believe you havent seen me in enfield, lol ive seen a similar clio to mine, except that ones got a jap exhaust on it. if u ever see me, just tut me. i have a cliosport sticker on my rear window. :) ive see a few black kitted clios in the area, you might of see the one im talking bout. have you got any pics of your clio. btw, i used to have black rims 3months ago. think i was the only one in enfield with black rims, then i changed them. oh well

i want black rims...wanna prob get mine sprayed up leaving the silver rim round the alloy...i think that looks good...me aint got a jap exhaust have got one of those k-tec ovals cat backs...gonna try and put a pic in but aint done it b4 so hope it works

mine

Picture(16).jpg

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
i thought i saw you J-PEX but it wasnt you driving, along mollison avenue today, looks like your car but defo wasnt you driving,

i havent seen you around vic16v, anything that stands out form your car? ill keep my eyes peeled

Golf GTI 1.8T
lawrence did it have the black and silver no. plates? I see one a little while ago with complete tints but it wasnt anyone off here.

lawrence said:
i thought i saw you J-PEX but it wasnt you driving, along mollison avenue today, looks like your car but defo wasnt you driving,

i havent seen you around vic16v, anything that stands out form your car? ill keep my eyes peeled

yea lawrence that wasnt me, but ive seen a definate lookalike in the enfield area too. bloody great aint it. lol

vic16v said:
dammit dunno how to do it...anyone explain?

go to www.imageshack.us
then click on browse and find you pic. (make sure its a JPEG or GIF)
then click on it, and press upload.
then scroll down until u see a link that says DIRECT LINK TO WEBSITES or summit like that,
then copy the link and paste it on this thread :)

mitchzxr said:
lawrence did it have the black and silver no. plates? I see one a little while ago with complete tints but it wasnt anyone off here.

ive seen that clio. think that guy works in enfield retail park for CARLAND. but yea ive seen it

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
mitchzxr said:

yeah thats the one, almost a complete copy of J-PEX, i had to do a double take

Golf GTI 1.8T
me too, but went opposite way down the A10 so didnt get to see the rims.

vic16v did you see the number plates?

i dunno the dif between the real j-pex and the fake....dont think i have seen either...nah mate did not get no plates....wud be kl o meet up with u lot..be nice to see wot u north london boys have done to yr clio's

btw this is my clio sorry bout the rubish quality took one quickly today on phone...wil get some propa ones up soon.....we shud have nice north london link up

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9838/picture168wi.jpg

p.s cheers j-pex for the pic upload tips

beta pic

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/3509/picture172wd.jpg
but was taken b4 i put the m3's on

Last edited:
  Merc Coupe V6 AMG
check the meet section mate, and im down krispy kreme all the time. and always on a sunday night

Golf GTI 1.8T
next meet is sometime in jan mate, are they 17's you got on there? defo needs dropping pal. Will look out for you on my travels.

vic16v said:
i dunno the dif between the real j-pex and the fake....dont think i have seen either...nah mate did not get no plates....wud be kl o meet up with u lot..be nice to see wot u north london boys have done to yr clio's

btw this is my clio sorry bout the rubish quality took one quickly today on phone...wil get some propa ones up soon.....we shud have nice north london link up

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9838/picture168wi.jpg

p.s cheers j-pex for the pic upload tips

beta pic

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/3509/picture172wd.jpg
but was taken b4 i put the m3's on

nice, i had the same rims as u 8months ago. i then resprayed them black cos i got bored of silver. here check this out

before
mypoo19ot.jpg

after
57hr1.jpg

cool looks good mate...i quite like that style...wanted to leave a silver rim aswell...was gonna ask u jpex where u got yr tints done...they look mint...how much did it cost. cool krispy kremes will keep that in mind
cheers

got them done at this place on the A10 near m25 roundabout called dr kerbs for 40per wheel. worth doing mate. trust me, i got alot of looks :)

i got tints done in bethnal green for 130 at polimax.co.uk

cheers mate..any chance they do refurb aswell? 40pound a wheel is well gd..anyone in our are know how to fit illuminated door sills...know i have to fit them to the microswitch...also any help on wiring up the mirrors in the indicators?

cheers
vic